Monday, October 16, 2017

sample time: πŸ‘‹ hello products πŸ‘‹

Hai lovelies! 


Today, I will be reviewing a sample I received from the Hello Product Company which is the Sensitivity Relief Fluoride Toothpaste with coconut oil. 


The sampling promotion has ended a while ago, so sorry!

Let's first start off with the packaging! 

I'm a big fan of minimalistic and tiny things, and the packaging did it for me. It's very simple yet effective. I also really like how they don't use capitalization??? It's really cute! The blue sky gives it an earthy feel, like hellooooo! (get it?) 

Next, the coupon! 

Very cute. It's exactly like the packaging box, but they added their information in the bottom right corner. I just want to say thank you so much for the coupon and I will definitely be using it to purchase more products. On the back is the manufacturer's coupon and the expiration date. 

And finally, the product!

The color of the toothpaste is modern and trendy - a beautiful rose gold copper finish. It's a sensitivity relief fluoride toothpaste - soothing mint with coconut oil. Fair enough. Well said, haha. On the back are the warnings, active and inactive ingredients. This company does not test on animals, so that's a plus. 

My thoughts 
The first time I used it, I thought it would be more refreshing and cooling for the mouth, but it was just normal and a bit dry. There is a distinct taste when you use it but all in all, I liked it! It's not as refreshing as I would like it to be, but it does the job :) It's not irritating, troublesome, nor does it burn anywhere. A very good product, in my opinion! 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns and I'll be happy to help you.  

If you would like to follow me on social media, click on any of the links below. 

Like my Facebook page! 
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest


xx lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment