Wednesday, June 21, 2017

the meaning behind my url



This blog is based on reviews on how to make money online, beauty, free samples, fashion, and my own personal writing. The URL for my blog describes who I am and the things I love.


The first part of my URL describes my love for beauty and fashion. I am finally doing something that I love which is blogging and sharing with everyone things that give me joy in life. I will be posting pictures and reviews about beauty such as makeup products (especially eyelashes and lip products) and nails. In terms of fashion, I will try my best to post OOTDs that are cute and affordable for everyone. Beauty and fashion allows me to express who I am in my own skin.


Ly. The second part of my URL which defines who I am. Me. My first and middle name are the same, which is why I prefer to be called Lyly than just Ly. I am Vietnamese and Chinese and my name means "golden lion." I am intrigued by this fact because my favorite animal is a lion. I believe that I can be as strong as a lion as I challenge myself to do what I love despite what others say.


The third part of my URL. I have experienced many hardships in life which is why I am always thinking of ways to make money to support myself as well as my family. I want to be someone who they can be proud of. I will share tips and hacks in terms of getting free samples as well as ways to make money online.



My URL. I have been thinking about starting a blog since the summer of 2016 but never had the time to do so. I just never had enough motivation to start a blog because of various reasons such as work, family, events in life, but mainly procrastination. But, here I am. Hello everyone, my name is Ly Ly Truong and I am currently trying to decide what I want to do with my life. Writing is my escape, it has always been. Right now, I'm stuck between what I want to do and what I should do. I created this blog because I want to share with everyone my experiences and hardships in life. This blog will be about reviews on sample products, ways to make money online, beauty, fashion, and hopefully in the near future, I will post some of my writings on here. I am starting a personal blog and I hope that my posts would help others in the future. One of my New Year Resolutions is to become a well-known blogger. I want to be known for something that I did so that others could recognize me for my own personal talents and skills. I believe that 2017 is the year for new beginnings which is why I will not give up until my resolution is fulfilled. I hope that you all will support and join me on my journey to discovering and facing new challenges in life!

Thank you to my wonderful boyfriend for coming up with the URL for me.


If you would like to follow me on social media, click any of the links below!

Like my Facebook page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!




No comments:

Post a Comment